PDA

View Full Version : .srf to .pst

Elowan
6th Nov 2008, 04:20 PM
Darn it! I forgot how to make the conversion(s) of srf to pst!:o

BillS
6th Nov 2008, 04:59 PM
You have to load a srf file. Once its loaded open the preset shelf and in the texture editor double click on the thumbnail preview.

Elowan
6th Nov 2008, 08:38 PM
Du-oh! TY!

3D_CG
7th Nov 2008, 01:54 AM
amazing, just the other day i was trying to do the opposite and it just did not click on how it was done... and sitting on the throne, oh-dah, then i remembered...that was like wow, simple things just for some reason just disappear at the oddest times...

Elowan
8th Nov 2008, 07:16 AM
amazing, just the other day i was trying to do the opposite and it just did not click on how it was done... and sitting on the throne, oh-dah, then i remembered...that was like wow, simple things just for some reason just disappear at the oddest times...

Oh yeah!:tu:

BillS
8th Nov 2008, 07:56 AM
Well us old folks have to stick together :)

Elowan
9th Nov 2008, 07:37 AM
Eh? What? Speak louder!

David Myers
17th Nov 2008, 01:01 AM
What?:evil: Are all you young wipersnipers grousing about getting old again? Glad you spoke up though, otherwise might not have even heard you.
Yeah I'm still out here, wondering if we're ever going to have a texture contest again sometime;). I have to admit, though, I'm likely to get busy here soon, as someone just gave me a Sony DSR-PD150 Digital Camcorder, a lighting kit, a cordless lavel mic system and all the normal looking back packs and carrying cases that don't yell "expensive camera equipment" to boot. All so I can start making the video equivalent of "Aural histories" for archival purposes. I'm a bit of an archivist and amateur historian and former interviewer, so it's right up my alley. I'm going to be editing with vegas six, after I replace my defective sound card with a firewire in. It receives the picture, but the sound spikes like a crackle every three or five second and the video gets white static across the screen as well. There's always a leak somewhere when you need a smooth, seamless, (leakless) pipeline.

GMD3D
17th Nov 2008, 03:02 AM
Never knew it could be done .. :) what is pst ??

Elowan
17th Nov 2008, 12:46 PM
Never knew it could be done .. :) what is pst ??

A .pst file is an updated texture preset. Old suffix was .srf

GMD3D
17th Nov 2008, 01:09 PM
ah right .. thanks :)