After several months away from this project, I am back at it. I'm sure you all know how it is... work, life, etc., from time to time needs to take priority over personal fun stuff. Anyway, I'd like to be able to tell you that I'm back to making cool looking stuff - but as it is I'm just back to the mind-numbing optimizing and clean-up process that I was in when I last posted.
Good news is that my work - although very much invisible to the eye - is paying off quite well so far. I haven't done a total poly count in a while, but I know fro checking partial counts from time to time that I'm getting it down to a much more reasonable amount. Also, since I'm having to really look at what I've built and how I've built it I've been able to do some creative tweaking here and there. So that's at least been a little fun.
So all this to say, I'm back to posting on this - but I won't be posting on this for a while 'cause I'm still doing sh*twork.