The secondary hull and the nacelles have not been adorned with their little bits and pieces of graphic goodness. Well, there's a little bit of finesse work I still need to do on the nacelles... but it's very nearly done.
I'm finding that when I move to a part for which I have no reference for these little graphic bits, it takes me about two or three iterations of what goes where. For example, I did up the graphic bits on the nacelle to look very similar to the secondary hull but saw that it was just way too busy. I've since simplified it - but I think too much and now I need to go back in and put just a touch more details in there. I think there's a balance between my two iterations that I need to find.
Anyway, that's it for now... I'm going to start on the primary hull graphics next.