View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2012, 06:17 AM   #133
Madkoifish
Premiere Member

Gallery
3DS Max Illustrator Corel Paint Paint Shop Pro Photoshop After Effects Premiere

Thanks, it is just years of screwing around at many things but not enough at any one to make a life from it.

Attached is a failed attempt of a version of this character for The most recent touhou game. Each time her costume is slightly different. NOt sure if this is a feature or just that the original artist cannot draw the same thing more than once. O_o
Attached are examples of game 12 and game 13

Anyhow uh, I dunno what happened to my interpretation. haha looks like she is on downers or something heavy. :O Just a poor attempt to attempt to show her personality some which is a "everything is a bother" I actually find her quite rude and bitchy. But again so much fannon mixed in to things it is hard to define a line of what to depict. So I sorta follow my gut on some of the girls. Even if it is wrong or too fannon with no canon connection. Either way getting wordy so I will just shut up.
Yes, funky BG cause my eyes have been really bad with floaters and other shit the white BG just drives me insane lately.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	randoms-01d.jpg
Views:	243
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	60623