|1st Apr 2016, 09:07 PM||#1|
April - May 2016 Resource Appreciation
Welcome Back to Resource Appreciation!
This bi-monthly theme is:
The primary idea behind this is to create a render using the site resources to create a scene reminiscent of the climactic finale of a story. That can be anything from science fiction, to historical military events, to the end of the world. It can be funny, serious, or scary. It's all up to you!
The whole point of this contest is to have fun, learn new skills, and create new ideas. It’s meant as a way for members to enjoy the process when they have the time and inclination and provides a mechanism to be recognized by your peers at the end of each contest. And it is meant as a way of saying thanks to all of those members who provide models, textures and presets for everyone to enjoy.
So enjoy, I know I will be looking forward to your creativity, ingenuity and genius.
1. Images must be at least 1024 resolution (1024 x 768) or higher.
2. At least one item from the Foundation 3D Resources must be highlighted in the image. Premiere Content is also suitable.
3. An image can be submitted without Foundation 3D Resources, but it must meet two criteria:
a) The image must contain one 3D model or background created by the artist submitting the image.
b) The resource they created must be uploaded to F3D on the same day the image is submitted so other people may use it in future Resource Appreciation contests.
4. Each member may enter two images per contest - Images must be posted in the Resource Appreciation contest thread and the 3D Stills forum. Collaboration between member is welcomed and encouraged.
5. You may use models from other sources so long as requirement two or three is met.
6. You must provide details in your post crediting authors, sources, etc.
7. Images may be done using any application and pipeline available to you.
8. Images must be hosted using our hosting.
9. Polling will begin the first week of each contest, for the previous contest, and will last for one week.
10. The voting will not be just a popularity vote. Voters are asked to consider not only the look and quality of the image, but also the uniqueness and creativity of the image. This is done to encourage beginning artists to submit works as well as seasoned veterans.
That Serenity Tutorial Guy.....
SubPatch Modeling Tutorial (Nudity Warning)
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
All times are GMT -6. The time now is 09:56 PM.