ShaderMeister V1.1 Released
By Press Release
db&w Announce the first free update to their plug in for LightWave 3D
db&w are proud to announce the first free update to shaderMeister, the global shading solution for LightWave 3D.
Changes since Version 1.0:
- Added Comment Nodes
- Added a LightGroup Node that affects upstream nodes connected to it.
- Add a node for a single, global LightGroup. This is saved with shaderMeister and can either affect upstream nodes as the normal LightGroup Node does, or can affect the shaderMeister shading graph if it is enabled in the master plugin.
- Various internal changes
- Minor bugfixes to the order of evaluation of the inputs
- Fixed the adding and removing of the shaderMeister shader to be more reliable
- Added a third party SDK, available upon request.
The update is available to registered users at the db&w website download section
Discuss this article in the Forum!